Our Lagoon Cottage Feature:
Take a walk through lush tropical gardens and discover 11 new luxury lagoon cottages, each boasting it’s own unique feature. Whether it be an all-wood tree-house style with terraces overlooking treetops or the waterfall pool, or soothing white Moroccan flair with oversize soaking tub and rain shower.
Enjoy your days in the sun by our lagoon-style pool complete with waterfall and hot tub. If you’d like to dip in the crystal blue sea… take the underground walkway to the cave "beach" nestled below the cliffs of Negril.
- Queen-sized bed with luxury linens in all bedrooms
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Spacious living rooms
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchenettes
- Flat screen TV’s with satellite TV
- Safes for valuables
- iPod players
- Complimentary call credit to USA and Canada
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Telephone system with intercoms to all rooms, pool area and staff
- Complimentary cribs and high chairs
- Scattered hammocks and swing chairs throughout property
- Standby electricity generator
- Lagoon-style pool with waterfall
- Oversize hot tub
- Complimentary swimming floats and snorkel gear
- Pool lounge chairs
- Large gazebo bar & bistro
- Underground walkway to the sea and reef
If You Are Driving
Driving your own vehicle from the Sangsters International Airport (Code: MBJ) in Montego Bay. Turn right at the round-a-bout onto Queens Drive, continue through traffic light onto Howard Cooke Boulevard, follow road and turn left at 5th traffic light onto Alice Eldemire Road, turn right at T-junction on to Bogue Boulevard, continue on this path through various smaller towns (Hopewell, Sandy Bay, Lucea, Green Island) next stop is Negril. Drive through Negril's town centre onto West End Road, the resort is on the left just pass Rick's Cafe on the right.
By Private or Shared Transfer
This is recommended mode of getting to the resort, whether by private of shared transportation. Our pre-arrival concierge service will be more than happy to arrange this for you. Shared -Transfers to and from The Sangster International Airport (Code: MBJ) in Montego Bay, Jamaica can range between US$35 - US$40 per person, each way; for private transfer for up to 4 persons in a single vehicle, transfer cost ranges from US$90 - US$120 per trip.
Private transportation service is our regular service we use for Villas Sur Mer and is arranged as a courtesy. All drivers used by Villas Sur Mer for airport transfers to Negril are approved, licensed drivers by the Jamaica Tourist Board pproved and are fully insured.
- Airport Transfer (Shared): US$40 per person (One-way)
- Airport Transfer (Private): US$100 for 1 - 4 persons traveling together
- Round-Trip Airport Transfer (Private): US$180 for 1 - 4 persons
- Oriole said oyster cuckoo and knelt alas regardless more squirrel
To confirm pick with our pre-arrival concierge, please provide full flight details to include airline, flight number, arrival time, departure and number of persons.
Villas Sur Mer in Negril is on the few hotels in Jamaica that does not charge a upfront service charge to guests, however, you are free to tip the staff as you see fit. Our resort policies were created to ensure you have vacation free of questions and full of fun.
All rates includes accommodation, service charge, complimentary calls to USA and Canada; wi-fi; Access to pool area, sea and reef area; complimentary cribs and high chairs; access to scattered hammocks and swing chairs throughout property; Lagoon-style pool with waterfall; Complimentary swimming floats and snorkel gear; Pool lounge chairs.
All rates are double occupancy per night and are in quoted in US Dollars;
A 3-night minimum stay is required. Rates are subject to
~ 10% government tax and
~ Accommodation fee of US$4 per room per night
Stays less than 3 nights on requests basis only. A surcharge of $75 per person per night will be applied to guests exceeding 2 per bedroom.
- A minimum 5-night stay is required for travel affecting the following dates:
~ President's Week (February 13 - 20, 2016)
~ Thanksgiving (November 20 - 27, 2016)
~ Christmas/New Year (December 22, 2016 - January 4, 2017)
- DEPOSIT POLICY: Except for the Advance Purchased Rate where full payment is required; A deposit amounting to 20% of total is required at the time of booking to guarantee a reservation.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:Except for the Advance Purchased Rate where cancellation is not allowed; A cancellation must be received 30 days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty of 20% of total. Deposit becomes non-refundable if the reservation is not cancelled 30 days prior to arrival.
- NO SHOW or EARLY CHECK-OUT: 100% of total will be charged.